IGNORED

1st Annual Fall Woods&Water get together

LPJR

16 hours ago, Rusty said:

Haskell and I would offer to help with the kids but what parent in their right mind would let us near their kids.  :drinking:

Smoking Gun learned this the hard way at one of the last Christmas meet-ups.  He brought his 3-year-old.  I have two words for you that made my night outstanding:  sugar packets.

I wound that kid up worse that a cuckoo clock.  Was epic for me, not so much for SG.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 minute ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Smoking Gun learned this the hard way at one of the last Christmas meet-ups.  He brought his 3-year-old.  I have two words for you that made my night outstanding:  sugar packets.

I wound that kid up worse that a cuckoo clock.  Was epic for me, not so much for SG.

And I sat across the table and can attest to that whole thing.  At one point, that kid could nearly fly....Gun and his girlfriend were doing their best to reign her in, but she had consumed half of the Florida sugar cane yield for that year.  

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

And I sat across the table and can attest to that whole thing.  At one point, that kid could nearly fly....Gun and his girlfriend were doing their best to reign her in, but she had consumed half of the Florida sugar cane yield for that year.  

When I wind a kid(s) (pets, wives, etc.) up, I do a thorough job.  A true artist never cuts corners.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

On October 11, 2018 at 1:00 PM, LPJR said:

A few members were discussing having a fall get together at Pub 517 in Tranquility. This is the sister restaurant of Pub 199 where we have our annual W&W Christmas Party. 

Date: Thursday October 18 at 6:30 pm

https://www.pub517nj.com/

Add your name to the list if you are in....

1) JHBowhunter

2)Rusty-with my Axe 

3) jersey jay - probably with wife&baby

4) Rug, Mrs. Rug, and Rugrat

5) The Dynamic Duo

6) MPSR

7)  RyanM +2 1/2

8) LPJR

9) Live to Hunt

10)  51smd

I'm in ... Be there 6:30 6:45 depends on the traffic