yoda4x4

America - Is it Dead?

I was just looking at Fox News and noticed an article that made me furious, and then the more I thought about it made me a bit scared to be honest. Here's the article.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-had-secret-plan-to-validate-clinton-victory-if-trump-didnt-accept-it-report

Can you imagine an America where this kind of stuff actually happens? This is not America. Sleazy Democrats like Obama and back stabbing Republicans, all living in the swamp, creating some master plan against Trump. Really? What would have become if Trump had lost? I'm sure some people will make up some ridiculous story about how Trump's the devil and all. But can you honestly say that our founding fathers and all those who came before us, who bled, died, and suffered like they did to let this country turn into this?

Has America died?

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

• Like 3

If America were dead, we would not have elected Donald Trump two years ago. It was down, but not dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Agree 4

If Hillary won the office, and Trump refused to accept it, I would expect nothing less than the Republican Party to stand behind the winner. That's what responsible Politicians do, even if their candidate at the top of the ticket refuses to accept a legitimate victory by his/her opponent. Why does that bother you?

I wish the Democrats acted the same, but they don't. Everything they lose automatically becomes "illegitimate". George Bush was considered an illegitimate President by them, trumps election was illegitimate and now the Supreme Court is illegitimate because they lost the Kavanaugh fight.  Would you really want Republicans to act the same? 

I don't believe Trump would have had any problem moving on after a legitimate loss. He is not a lifelong politician, who feels entitled to the office...any office. That is Hillary's problem; this is/was her life, it's not his. He probably would  have been like... "well that didn't work out, where is my next business venture"? 

• Like 2

If Hillary won the office, and Trump refused to accept it, I would expect nothing less than the Republican Party to stand behind the winner. That's what responsible Politicians do, even if their candidate at the top of the ticket refuses to accept a legitimate victory by his/her opponent. Why does that bother you?
I wish the Democrats acted the same, but they don't. Everything they lose automatically becomes "illegitimate". George Bush was considered an illegitimate President by them, trumps election was illegitimate and now the Supreme Court is illegitimate because they lost the Kavanaugh fight.  Would you really want Republicans to act the same? 
I don't believe Trump would have had any problem moving on after a legitimate loss. He is not a lifelong politician, who feels entitled to the office...any office. That is Hillary's problem; this is/was her life, it's not his. He probably would  have been like... "well that didn't work out, where is my next business venture"? 
My problem isn't that the Republicans would have accepted a legitimate win, it's the fact that the sleazy Democrats lead by Obama and the Republicans had a secret deal in place. Additionally, the whole corrupt backstory about Trump and the Russians came about by this. The story stated:
"Obama administration officials told New York magazine that a bipartisan plan was in place just in time for the election to certify the results and reveal the intelligence community’s claims that Russian interference supported Trump’s candidacy."

There's been zero evidence about any collusion. If there was any, it would have been leaked already. The swamp created a hoax knowing it was false.

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

As long as These United States of America has citizens that feel strongly for our American way of life, just as you do... I sincerely believe nothing will happen to destroy our way of life.

Too many young American boys gave their sweat, blood, and sacrificed their lives to continue our way of life.

As long as I have a breath left in me, I will fight to keep our traditions and freedoms alive.

Political hacks may continue their corruption and lies, but the American citizen will only stand for so much before they revolt. 

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, DV1 said:

Yeah right. McConnel said "we will do everything to make sure Obama is not successful" Who's kidding who. 

obama should never had been elected to a second! Look at the damage he accomplished!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If we don’t eliminate in school indoctrination of our kids to snowflake land we maybe finished

• Like 2

America is not dead. We are at a crossroads. 

There are currently large masses that either ignore or just don’t understand what makes this the greatest country on planet earth.

It has taken generations of blood, sweat, tears, sacrifice and the ultimate sacrifice to get where we are today. The republic is currently under siege from within. There are too many today that reap the benefits without knowing the sacrifice. There are also way to many that are looking for something for nothing.

I whole heartily hope I am wrong but I believe that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg. Things could get very interesting over the next few election cycles. There could also be massive fiscal implications looming that could make things go bat shit crazy.( what happens when the state or federal government runs out of credit, hyper inflation kicks in and a loaf of bread cost $50, or the stock market takes a real dump)

Not dead just overpopulated with snowflakes. Raise your kids to be respectful and work hard for things and eventually we will take it back!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, 1563621 said:

obama should never had been elected to a second! Look at the damage he accomplished!

Get ready for president Cory Booker or Elizabeth Warren. Even if we can rally enough troops to vote Trump in for another 4 years, the pendulum is going to swing way, way to the left next time.

21 minutes ago, Wallew said:

Get ready for president Cory Booker or Elizabeth Warren. Even if we can rally enough troops to vote Trump in for another 4 years, the pendulum is going to swing way, way to the left next time.

TRUMP in 2020, Nikki Hailey in 2024!!!! Booker has too much in the closet! Warren too.

• Like 1

democrats are  pushing violence and have made it clear if they don't get a win in midterms it will probably get worse.Rand paul said if things keep going like they are someone will get killed or assasinated I wonder how far real americans will let this go before they get up and say enough and put the children back in place....

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Yeah right. McConnel said "we will do everything to make sure Obama is not successful" Who's kidding who. 

So what is your point if you even have one? Do you think the dems didn't try to make any republican  a 1 term president?  Obviously, McConnel failed didn't he. 

• Agree 1