IGNORED

Head lamp

I typically use my predator scan light as a head lamp whenever it isn't predator season. I use wicked brand predator lights and the head lamp package I have came with red, green, and super white interchangeable LEDs. Adjustable focus beam, rheostat adjustment for desired brightness, these things seriously are WICKED. I cringed at the wicked high price tag (pun intended) but after owning one I will never NOT have one. Best dollar I have ever spent on hunting gear.

I have a bucket of headlamps.  The one I like the best for hunting has a red and green light.  I use the red light to walk in early AM and not lose night vision.  Very handy.  And if you can, put lithium batteries into your headlamp.  Should last for a season or two.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

the market is flooded with them - you can get good ones in Home Depot.   Go by the "lumens" for brightness compare. I like green for walking in dark in mornings, it really lights up the trail tacks and doesn't seem to spook deer as much as bright white.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

NO BETTER THAN THE BLACK DIAMOND ICON!!!!!! Lifetime warranty, dims, super bright for tracking, & durable. 

Watch the YouTube video on the headlamp.

http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en_US/headlamps-and-lanterns/icon-headlamp-BD620629BLAKALL1.html#cgid=lighting&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxvbdBRC0ARIsAKmec9bpb9PEjO0mMNHYFwxTJR0vPPRsthVL2AmV5dWxKG0kKzlIon1ABhgaAvTVEALw_wcB&rmsrc=1&start=5

Edited by nmc02
Add info