IGNORED

Getting overrun with coyotes

This is Sparta in Sussex county.  We used to see bears all day long, but the hunt now finally has them under control.  Our new menace is coyotes.  We are now overrun.  BTW, yotes eat a lot of apples.  I only had one small bear come one time and a few small bucks come one night to eat them.  I put some out to see if I could draw in any decent bears.  Instead, the coyotes are eating them all.  Some random pix from just one camera:

10030193.JPG

10050256.JPG

10050237.JPG

10010091.JPG

10010110.JPG

10020133.JPG

10030201.JPG

I'm adding two more arrows to my quiver for tomorrow's hunt......and I'm now hoping all I do is kill coyotes all day which we all know will never be the case.  They are very shy when humans are around.  

16 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

I'm adding two more arrows to my quiver for tomorrow's hunt......and I'm now hoping all I do is kill coyotes all day which we all know will never be the case.  They are very shy when humans are around.  

I am not helping you drag a yote out  :nonono:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

BTW, we only had one single fawn on camera all this past summer.  Plenty of mature does, but no fawns with them.  Add bobcats to the mix because they are also around in decent numbers.  

Your F-ed up there dam.  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, Live to Hunt said:

Your F-ed up there dam.  

Maybe tomorrow before the wind shifts mid morning one will walk past.  My buddy was hunting this property yesterday on the other side and said he heard them howling often and from "down where your new bow stand is, Brian".  None of them came by him though.