IGNORED

10-5, Z5 buck mission = Slammer down

JHbowhunter

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Nope, just me and Brian.  :shakehead:  I'll try to convince my kids to come, let them shoot the deers.  :D  

Hey if you guys need some doe shot I can help out. Since I am tagged out I was going to go on doe patrol tomorrow afternoon and try and get another one for the freezer.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Aggravated!  Those does wear never even close to being down wind of me I been testing it continually they were due NW of me and I have had a steady NE wind for past hour. I keep testing  wind with milk weed floaters. Impossible for them to smell me yet they snorted. First time all year.  This hunt is f’d - if they smelled me no way mature buck gonna come from there and that is where they come from. Definitely did not see me. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Have a different mature doe feeding in front of me now completely relaxed. She came from where that other bitch snorted from. Go figure. She has no clue I am here as it should be with current wind. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Have a different mature doe feeding in front of me now completely relaxed. She came from where that other bitch snorted from. Go figure. She has no clue I am here as it should be with current wind. 

From the photo it looks like she's looking at you.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Another mature doe and two fawns came from same direction totally relaxed   An old girl I call white boots. All 4 feet are white 3inches up. She busts me every year but not tonight. Small rack coming now. Not a shooter. 5 pt maybe. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

Smallish 8 actually. Not sacks - a little wider  I don’t have any intel on this buck clear sign they are expanding their range which means my target could be a mile away 

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….