jerseyhunter

Presidents new alert system

Yup. Got it. Immediate thought was a terrorist or North Korea.....til I saw it was a test. Wuda been a sittin duck at my work desk....i shud b more prepared!!

• Haha 1

WARNING: At approximately 2:18PM on 10/03/2018, the government will be sending out an alert message to all carrier cell phones! This warning/concern is mainly for those affiliated with the mainstream media, liberals and members of the Democratic Party! This alert is in fact the Republican Party accessing your phones and activating them to be used against you. Once the alert successfully goes through to your phone, your phone will be monitored, hearing your conversations and much more. Only way to assure this alert does not reach your phone, is to power down your phone by 2:15 PM, carefully wrap your phone in aluminum foil and place the phone in a Microwave. At 2:19PM, after the alert has been initiated, set the microwave timer for no more than 30 seconds, and place the phone in while still wrapped in the foil and hit start on the microwave. This will assure you that your phone will no longer be vulnerable!

• Haha 2

You can turn off these notifications. It's done through the "settings" on your phone if you want to do it. Google it or ask your cell service how to do it. 

12 minutes ago, archer36 said:

You can turn off these notifications. It's done through the "settings" on your phone if you want to do it. Google it or ask your cell service how to do it. 

I actually like it it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing   liberals hate it :rofl: :rofl:     the only thing that would make it better is if it had the president and firstladys picture saying  MAGA :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, buckhound said:

I actually like it it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing   liberals hate it :rofl: :rofl:     the only thing that would make it better is if it had the president and firstladys picture saying  MAGA :rofl:

A text is fine. Pictures I would have to block unless they were naked pics of her. 

On 1010 WINS they said that the text was going out to 75% of cell phones across the US.. that explains why some of you didn't get it.

Kind of weird at work.  About 30 phones all started going off at the same time.  Creepy.  

And just like that all the cellphones in the jails were found 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3