Bowhunter444

Anyone else out today?

Got settled in at 2:00 bumped one on the walk in. Right now woods are loaded with woodpeckers and nuthatches just have a good feeling about tonight, cool wind and temps are dropping deer should be on their feet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Agree 3

good luck! didn't make it out today but just got the call that i'm off tomorrow ! Happy, Happy, Happy!

• Agree 1

In the tree now. All the good bucks vanished from my cams and two new ones passed by so I guess the seek chase phase is on.hope to take a decent 8 tonight .but even him being a consistent deer did not show the last few days.good luck 444

• Agree 1

Got out about 3:30 and hunted over a natural scrape.. wind was ablowin and chilled me to the bone.. wasnt dressed for it... Had 3 doe walk by.. was glad when 5:30 came around.. brrrrrrr

All the good bucks vanished from my cams

I still got one of my good ones hang'n around...  problem is he wont show himself during the day... at least not yet...

053.JPG

Hunted the land of spikes .. Hate this time of the year .. Property I hunt is not good for the rut .. Deer move into neighborhoods n see nothing until late December ..

I finished the night by getting busted by two does who refused to leave and snorted at me from a couple hundred yards upwind as I froze to death. Good luck with that buck Axiom. That moultrie sure lights up those woods, nice pic

I haven't been out in 4 days. Ive been bummed out about the property I hunt. I was hunting almost everyday up til then

Edited by Palawman30

What happened on the property you hunt?         

Some one bagged his Target Buck... :cryingcry: