IGNORED

Door install cost

mattg1500

18 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

If it is an easy install, swap out, it may be around 500-600 but usually there is exterior and interior trim work/ capping that must be done which brings you to the 800-1200 range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks again

$1200. Is insane. Glad I have buddies in construction

LOL ok figure two guys around six hours misc materials, disposal, fuel, insurance, workmans comp, disability, unemployment, payroll tax etc. What exactly do you think it should cost? A lot of guys are good carpenters but lousy businessmen. After all being in business is about making money not charity

AWM

1 hour ago, maximus66 said:

LOL ok figure two guys around six hours misc materials, disposal, fuel, insurance, workmans comp, disability, unemployment, payroll tax etc. What exactly do you think it should cost? A lot of guys are good carpenters but lousy businessmen. After all being in business is about making money not charity

True,we are not Communists,yet.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

3 hours ago, maximus66 said:

Last week I tried Home Advisor for a Plumber to install this Fauset. 3 called me one came to give me an Estimate.  It involved removing the old one install a new one, I supplied they're requested I supply one. Connect a 3/8  push fast connect Plastic tubing to the faucet and Filter. With a Straight Face, he poked around on his Phone calculating the Cost. turned and said $285. I refused the installation. That is when he went off on all the costs you mentioned and his boss only Pays him $40. an hour so that leaves  $245. for his boss.  Had a hard time to get him to Leave.  Complaining about making a Home call when it said free estimate.  Had a Hot Water Heater 50 gal. installed in Basement old one removed with new Flue-Re Cement in Chimney all Plumbing  - Electrical Less inspection  THe Labor came to $275.                                             Since I have Bad Sholders I cannot reach up to do it my self as I always have.  hated to ask for help but my son did it in 45 min.     I bought the  Faucet YES on Amazon and low and behold they offer Professional installation for $125.  Guaranteed.     Whenever I want something done my address is the last thing I give since addresses have an effect of Costs.  And Yes as a tradesman I understand Labor Cost and Hourly rates maybe that is why I am so critical about Costs   Forgot to add The Hot water installation was 2 Guys.                          

91kf1QERMlL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif