IGNORED

$28 Trail Cam

OneShot1Kill

Walmart in Newton has $28 trail came. I believe they are tascos. I have had one I got 3 years ago, runs flawlessly still. Also 8 pack of AA batteries WITH a 32g sd card. 12 bucks. Both great deals. Sad way to think but if a 28 dollar camera walks it doesn't hurt as much as a $200 cam. That is all.

"Natures law of tooth and claw is far crueler then any death I could ever bestow" - Fred Bear

You can get them and similar ones on Alibaba for down to 4 bucks each. Some you need to buy multiple but last year I bought 6 cams for 31 bucks. 1 crapped out after bow season all the rest still work. Not amazing quality but 8 mp and work great. I use them for my scrape lines.

"Natures law of tooth and claw is far crueler then any death I could ever bestow" - Fred Bear

I tried one of those.  It took some pictures, however, I had it in a spot where I could see it out my back window.  Several nice bucks walked in front of it and fed for 10 minutes.  Not one picture of them.  Some pics after that and some before.  Just my experience with it.  I gave it away to someone I knew.