IGNORED

Afternoon check in 9/22

Bowhunter444

Just got settled in zone 50 already have doe with 2 fawns she's gonna get a pass hope a nice dry doe comes in20180922_142312.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Just got to my spot in zone 10. I pulled in the driveway and parked to wait for my dad and brother to arrive. As I sit there a Turkey buzzard lands in a tree. I'm watching the bird wondering if a roadkill might be near by.

All of a sudden a nice buck appears and starts slowly walking towards the neighboring property. I drive fwd once I lose sight to bump him back towards my brothers stand. Once he sees me driving up the lane, he starts to run, stumbling and running into a tree as he ducks under a log and leaves my sight.
I get out to see if theres a blood trail but jo sign. Some rocks where he stumbled, maybe just lost his footing? Sure did look like a hurt animal for a second. Time will tell. He went towards my brothers stand. It's very thick but hopefully he sees him.

Best long distance pic I got:20180922_163519.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk