IGNORED

Deal alert- summit treestands deluxe accessory bags clearance

supr78nova

I went online this morning to order an extra summit deluxe front accessory bag for my climber and saw that they are selling them for $10 on their website and a pair of side bags for $11.50. Much cheaper than Amazon. Figured I would pass this along in case anybody was in the market for a set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Got my package from summit the other day, was short the side bags. Can't find email of order to see if I indeed ordered the side bags or not, nor can I  find any charge on my bank card. Box just showed up with front bag, screw hooks and wire rope,,, weird 

Got my package from summit the other day, was short the side bags. Can't find email of order to see if I indeed ordered the side bags or not, nor can I  find any charge on my bank card. Box just showed up with front bag, screw hooks and wire rope,,, weird 
I ordered 2 front bags and a set of side bags. The front bags came last week. Still dont have the side bags yet though. I'll have to call Monday and see what's up

side bags are now out of stock,, can't see them shipping with out charging. Unfortunately I checked out as guest, and may have misspelled my email.
You see the charge on your bank account? 
What's weird is I could have sworn I put it on my debit card and I just looked and I don't have any charge from them. I'll have to check my credit card even though the statement came yesterday and it wasn't there either. This is all very strange