Sign in to follow this  
Ms Grit

An Education For Non-Firearms Owners

Senator Ted Cruz not only Swept the floor on the Gun Control Hearings..he took out the trash . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6gZU01yF8'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6gZU01yF8

Edit by BowhunterNJ:

You can embed the video directly here by using the television.gif! :thumb_up:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6gZU01yF8

Great piece of video! Now if we can only get the other 99% of America to see it!

Copy and Paste it and spread it around !!!

I don't think the ban will grow any legs. I will be adamant about fighting it through letter campaigns to my representatives, but there are a lot more cooler heads about now, and I think a good portion of the Democrats know their jobs are on the line if they vote for more gun control. Nationally we'll do okay, but I think we're screwed in NJ unless Christie uses his power of veto. I am less inclined to think he'll do this especially in a reelection year in a state that unfortunately thrives on laws founded in ignorance.

Are the NJ voters dumb enough to allow their elected officials to enact laws of ignorance, unfortunately I think so.

I don't think the ban will grow any legs. I will be adamant about fighting it through letter campaigns to my representatives' date=' but there are a lot more cooler heads about now, and I think a good portion of the Democrats know their jobs are on the line if they vote for more gun control. Nationally we'll do okay, but I think we're screwed in NJ unless Christie uses his power of veto. I am less inclined to think he'll do this especially in a reelection year in a state that unfortunately thrives on laws founded in ignorance.

Are the NJ voters dumb enough to allow their elected officials to enact laws of ignorance, unfortunately I think so.

[/quote']

I personally think that we need to stop thinking we'll be ok and remain vigilant to make sure we'll be ok. Apathy and ignorance can do more to destroy us than anyone realizes.

And as far as NJ goes, we need to keep on it on a daily basis, remain vigilant, keep sending the e-mails and letters, recruit others, make our voices heard because the one thing I have truly learned in the past month is that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE UNITE with a common goal and act with intelligence and respect.

I personally think that we need to stop thinking we'll be ok and remain vigilant to make sure we'll be ok. Apathy and ignorance can do more to destroy us than anyone realizes.

And as far as NJ goes' date=' we need to keep on it on a daily basis, remain vigilant, keep sending the e-mails and letters, recruit others, make our voices heard because the one thing I have truly learned in the past month is that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE UNITE with a common goal and act with intelligence and respect.

[/quote']

Oh, no doubt, I didn't mean to minimize the importance of being persistent, nor did I want to imply that I was rolling over. :)

I think nationally we're in a better place and should remain vigilant. However in NJ I think we're screwed. I was just venting my frustration, albeit poorly.