IGNORED

Best target for stopping Crossbow broad heads 400

MPSR

On 9/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, MPSR said:

Bought the new Barnett 420 Ghost Vergence  for blind hunting. 

The good - Super Quit, and Wicked fast.

The Bad...

Well long story short, I bought a block, and the black hole. The block they almost gone completely threw at 30 yards and the black hole they blow through not even stopping them at all. Keep in mind these are designed for crossbows.

For field points the Morrell bag I purchased at skylands sports works great..

i just found this on midway.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/801520/rinehart-x-bow-bag-archery-target

I might be missing it in Midway's description, I'm not seeing the broadhead part.  I've only known bag targets to be used with FPs.  

Also from Rinehart's site:

The Rinehart X-Bow Bag Is the Ultimate Crossbow Target

The New X-Bow Bag Target from Rinehart Features the MOA Grid Target Face and Will Handle Crossbows up to 450 FPS

With years of experience in crafting the most lifelike, durable and realistic archery targets in the industry, Rinehart is pleased to introduce the X-Bow Bag Target for the 2017 season.

The all new X-Bow Bag target is designed to be the best in every way. Featuring exclusive Dual Layered Power Band Technology, this target provides the stopping power that very few bags possess. The X-Bow Bag Target will easily stop crossbow arrows up to 450 feet per second.

“Many archery targets, especially bag targets, are outmatched by today’s high-powered crossbows, —but our X-Bow Bag was specifically designed to stop bolts in their tracks, up to 450 fps,” stated James McGovern, President of Rinehart Targets. “Sighting in your crossbow has never been easier and more efficient than with our MOA Target Face.”

If you’re a crossbow hunter or have been looking to get into the sport like many others have in recent years, the Rinehart X-Bow Bag Target is the ultimate target to practice and become comfortable with a horizontal bow.

FEATURES:

MOA (Minute of Angle) Sight-In Grid Target Face

12 Target Dots

Rinehart Dual Band Technology

2 Target Sides

Easy Carry Handle

Designed Specifically for Crossbows

SPECS:

18” Bag

Rated for Crossbows up to 450 FPS

It was on the second tab

I might be missing it in Midway's description, I'm not seeing the broadhead part.  I've only known bag targets to be used with FPs.  

Also from Rinehart's site:

The Rinehart X-Bow Bag Is the Ultimate Crossbow Target
The New X-Bow Bag Target from Rinehart Features the MOA Grid Target Face and Will Handle Crossbows up to 450 FPS
With years of experience in crafting the most lifelike, durable and realistic archery targets in the industry, Rinehart is pleased to introduce the X-Bow Bag Target for the 2017 season.
The all new X-Bow Bag target is designed to be the best in every way. Featuring exclusive Dual Layered Power Band Technology, this target provides the stopping power that very few bags possess. The X-Bow Bag Target will easily stop crossbow arrows up to 450 feet per second.
“Many archery targets, especially bag targets, are outmatched by today’s high-powered crossbows, —but our X-Bow Bag was specifically designed to stop bolts in their tracks, up to 450 fps,” stated James McGovern, President of Rinehart Targets. “Sighting in your crossbow has never been easier and more efficient than with our MOA Target Face.”
If you’re a crossbow hunter or have been looking to get into the sport like many others have in recent years, the Rinehart X-Bow Bag Target is the ultimate target to practice and become comfortable with a horizontal bow.
FEATURES:
MOA (Minute of Angle) Sight-In Grid Target Face
12 Target Dots
Rinehart Dual Band Technology
2 Target Sides
Easy Carry Handle
Designed Specifically for Crossbows
SPECS:
18” Bag
Rated for Crossbows up to 450 FPS

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Also for my own knowledge I YouTubed the Rhino bag, in case some incredible new product was invented that a BH could go through without ripping it, but no mention of using BHs in the videos. You simply can not shoot BHs into bag targets. 

I’ve  used a Rhino Block XL for a number of years now and the stopping power is great. Yes, it will get chewed up and chunked out if you shoot a lot of BHs into it, that’s just the way it is. No target will hold up for long with constant BH use, probably the only thing better may be the Blobs. We have a big one at our club range, and it’s held up well, but the problem with extensive use, the target dots have to be continually moved or you will start chunking it out and Shooting through a Blob as well.