Batsto

Brett Kavanaugh Wild Teen

20 minutes ago, Pathman said:

What did we miss, what did he say today?

Go to any news source on planet earth and you'll see.

6 hours ago, BenedictGomez said:

Trump is such a ******** moron.   That ignorant douche just helped Ford & Democrats November election hopes more than 1000 liberal media outlets could ever dream.  SMH

That change in tone tells me that he just learned that Republicans are going to let Democrats win on this one. Kavanaugh will not be on the Court before the next session starts, if at all. He was probably being accommodating because he thought everything was still going to plan. When he found out it's not, the gloves came off. 

20 minutes ago, DV1 said:

That change in tone tells me that he just learned that Republicans are going to let Democrats win on this one. Kavanaugh will not be on the Court before the next session starts, if at all. He was probably being accommodating because he thought everything was still going to plan. When he found out it's not, the gloves came off. 

McConnell said Kavanaugh is a lock. Republicans have produced witnesses that claim Kavanagh was not at party. We shall see...?

2 minutes ago, Batsto said:

McConnell said Kavanaugh is a lock. Republicans have produced witnesses that claim Kavanagh was not at party. We shall see...?

Which party? she hasn't specified one with a date or place. Why do you think she demands he goes first??? Either so that she can use his testimony to create her own story, or as an impossible condition to meet, therefore allowing Democrats to claim Republicans would not hear her story. 

18 hours ago, DV1 said:

If you change "gloves" for "wheels", then I'd maybe agree with you.

You guys crack me up. I am 63 years old. I spent 23 years in my early days in Corporate America. In the 70's, 80's, and part of the 90's, the common water cooler talk among the male employees was what woman employee you screwed or were trying to screw. Don't play stupid. Sexual predation was COMMONPLACE then.  You all know it if you were there. Why all of this shock and awe about such allegations? It was a different time. Total BS on the part of some of you guys. 

Edited by archer36
  • Like 1

I had a nun wink at me in second grade! Is that sexual harassment? Maybe she was predator? I will have to find some collaborating witnesses and get my payday! 

2 hours ago, archer36 said:

You guys crack me up. I am 63 years old. I spent 23 years in my early days in Corporate America. In the 70's, 80's, and part of the 90's, the common water cooler talk among the male employees was what woman employee you screwed or were trying to screw. Don't play stupid. Sexual predation was COMMONPLACE then.  You all know it if you were there. Why all of this shock and awe about such allegations? It was a different time. Total BS on the part of some of you guys. 

Well, they weren't in corporate America, they were in high school, and your entire post sounds exactly like projection to me. "we all did it so everyone must have done it", blah, blah, blah. It's typical of what Liberals/Progressive do...they take their bad behavior and justify it by saying everyone else must be must be doing it too. I've seen it over and over again. 

Maybe you and your friends were sexual predators, but not everyone was, or is, and the fact that this guy has been through six background checks and NOTHING like that has come out, means your and your pals are, or were, much bigger dirtballs than Kavanaugh ever thought about being...but then again, you are a Liberal Democrat, so that fits.  ;)

Edited by DV1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

2 hours ago, BenedictGomez said:

If you change "gloves" for "wheels", then I'd maybe agree with you.

You might be right, but then again, you and others also said the wheels were off his campaign, yet that bus rode straight into the white house with those wheels. We'll see. 

1 hour ago, DV1 said:

Well, they weren't in corporate America, they were in high school, and your entire post sounds exactly like projection to me. "we all did it so everyone must have done it", blah, blah, blah. It's typical of what Liberals/Progressive do...they take their bad behavior and justify it by saying everyone else must be must be doing it too. I've seen it over and over again. 

Maybe you and your friends were sexual predators, but not everyone was, or is, and the fact that this guy has been through six background checks and NOTHING like that has come out, means your and your pals are, or were, much bigger dirtballs than Kavanaugh ever thought about being...but then again, you are a Liberal Democrat, so that fits.  ;)

I'll cut you a break and tell you what the difference is. They were both underage. If he was over 18 it would be a whole nother story. I'm not taking sides because I can't. I wasn't there. But when you guys want to act sanctimonious and act like this shit doesn't happen I want to puke. Don't give me any of that Liberal Democrat BS.  Republicans are devoid of predators???? You are dreaming. Biggest perverts around. 

Edited by archer36

8 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I'll cut you a break and tell you what the difference is. They were both underage. ...Don't give me any of that Liberal Democrat BS.  Republicans are devoid of predators???? You are dreaming. Biggest perverts around. 

You don't have to tell me the difference, it's the first 11 words of my post. As for the Liberal Democrat thing...mostly just a jab with a wink and a smile, which you can see at the end of the sentence. 

Fact is, the "sexual predator" behavior you allege as being so common has never been attributed to Kavanaugh in all his background checks, no one has come forward and accused him of doing what you say was commonplace. Maybe it wasn't commonplace in his circles, only yours.