Jswany04

Lets see some pictures.

This was a doe I got. 30 yard shot. Got 2 more this season for a total of 3. All on public land. Still waiting for my first buck, I want it to be memorable. Passed on a few spikes hoping they grow in a few yrs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360006026.841955.jpg

My Uncle And me. Vermont spring turkey 2010.

011_zps2ed316aa.jpg

A large stingray I caught in the surf last summer.

205380_3691388196507_502608101_n_zps1d7dcf0d.jpg

Would love to share some pics but it keeps telling me file is to large. Or will only let me post one. Trying to take pics off phone.

Great pics everyone

Hetley how big are they? I'm working on finding an upload resizer to do it automatically (similar to the avatars).

If you can, email one to admin@njfng.com and I'll take a look!

Hetley how big are they? I'm working on finding an upload resizer to do it automatically (similar to the avatars).

If you can' date=' email one to admin@njfng.com and I'll take a look!

[/quote']

Matt sent one over. Thanks man. Also can I upload more than one from my iPhone?

You should be able to, maybe try just one and see what happens?

I saw the email and replied back. That image was only 475K or so, and I have the size limit set to 1.5MB (which is pretty big for display here).

Here is a pic of a nice deer I shot in Illinois with Matt.

dsc00945kt.jpg

and here is one I took out of Cranbury before the owners sold the property for a $1.5 million.... Oh well . He was the smaller of the resident bucks on that property too

232323232fp43247nu32525.jpg

Talk about a blast from the past.... I had considered shooting this young buck that was caught up in the headlights, but the guide suggested I should let him grow more so that he can spread his genes................................................LOL .... We had a good time Matt. Remember I left my rubber boots back at the hotel.. Dropped you off and I drove back to get them.... Guide says to me where do you want to sit. I said I don't care... He put me in your stand because you were tired of it and not seeing much..... Look at that baby face back then....lol

dsc00904copy.jpg

You were no doubt meant to get that deer! I said the ONLY way someone would get a shot out of that stand was if a buck happened to chase a doe up that finger (one of like 5 in that immediate area)...and that is EXACTLY what happened! Forgetting your boots was what allowed you to even be put there, if you didn't...that guide would have never seen that buck drop down into that bottom after dropping me off and you would have been in another stand! Crazy day! Made someone flip 180 on the trip haha

Hard to believe that was back in 2001! :thumb_up: