IGNORED

Need your votes Please

iluv2hunt

Hey guys I know this is a hunting site but I need your help and some votes to win a scientific photo contest I entered. I made the  crystals and took the photo using a microscope at 20x. I normally don’t enter any of my photos but these crystals are very rare and cool. Please vote for photo number 12 (named Pillow Fight). You can vote multiple times if you like  voting closes 8pm tonight  Thank you!

https://www.chemistryviews.org/view/colorfulchemistry2018_page3.html

Edited by iluv2hunt

I have literally voted over 2 dozen times for your number 12, "Mayfly hatch having a pillow fight".

Tried to move the posted percentage numbers ... didn't budge.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

9 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

I did about the same someone really wants that milky way 

I really want to help one of our own to win.... 

But, I have a feeling we are up against these boys.

db2405-fat-loser.jpg

super-computer-nerd.jpg

fat computer geek.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.