BHC

7 Pointer Working My Mock Scrape (Video)

So I went up to my spot after work to check both cams, one cam had lots of does and the same half rack 2 pointer, my mock scrape cam(video mode) had does small 4 pointer and this nice 7 pointer who gave me a nice show. Not 100% sure on how to post videos. Scroll down to view the videos I re-posted them with the help of Matt

Video:

Edited by BowhunterNJ

I used various stuff.......in the dripper I used ACTIVE SCRAPE by WILDLIFE RESEARCH, also hangging is a SCRAPE GENERATORmade by BUCK BOMB which has BUCKFEVER FOREHEAD SCENT, and used BUCK RUB scent by CODE BLUE......Yesterday I replaced the ACTIVE SCRAPE scent with GOLDEN SCRAPE which has a little doe in heat scent.

Now thinking of using the doe in heat scent I got off from you this Saturday or the following Saturday

• Agree 1

X7 was nice enough to take all the videos and put them together....thanks Mike !!! :up:

• Agree 1

Glad I could help, Joe. I don't mind sharing. We are all in the same game. The hardest part was downloading the clips which wasn't hard at all, lol. It is just a pain to watch that way.

• Agree 1

Mike, what did you use to edit and merge the videos?

I used Sony Vegas Pro, Matt. I 'd imagine it would be doable with any program. You might need to convert the asf files in some. It was really simple for to do. I don't think it took more than a half hour of my time. Upload to you tube was only 3 minutes.

• Agree 1

That is a great buck! Keep that scrape soaked and that dropper full. Are you using a heat activated dripper?

It's only a matter of days before he starts checking it during the day

Joe, no I'm not using a heated dripper, just the Magnum Dripper from Wildlife Research

prior to this video I had no rubs near my stand, yesterday I counted at least 8 rubs, I must be pissing him off :devious: