IGNORED

Record rack - a+

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

They replaced 6 blocks for me last Saturday.

They were def harder than the last blocks, but sorry to say after checking them yesterday they still aren't right.

last blocks melted to almost nothing in 3 days , this one was after 6 days. you can see most of it is just laying on the ground 

20180920_162302.jpg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

6 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

They replaced 6 blocks for me last Saturday.

They were def harder than the last blocks, but sorry to say after checking them yesterday they still aren't right.

last blocks melted to almost nothing in 3 days , this one was after 6 days. you can see most of it is just laying on the ground 

20180920_162302.jpg

That’s not good. Just bought a few from TSC.  

I was BSing with a regional rep on facebook message, he said the three stores I purchased from should of had the new blocks by now, but I purchased 5 blocks a few weeks ago so it could be I still got the bad batch before they got replaced, he's mailing out free coupons 

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

I was BSing with a regional rep on facebook message, he said the three stores I purchased from should of had the new blocks by now, but I purchased 5 blocks a few weeks ago so it could be I still got the bad batch before they got replaced, he's mailing out free coupons 

Tractor supply in Washington still has the soft blocks out in the store,

we were told they had the new ones in the back for replacement. ( which they gave us replacement blocks from ) 

The ones we got this round are harder than the last batch, but still nothing like the blocks from years past.

If you look at the pic I posted, the block you can see half melted is six days old.

Then look at 8  o clock to that block. that's whats left of a 2 week old block.

Also seems that the deer wont eat them after they turn to mush , as everything but the corn is still on the ground 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

I purchased a few from Washington, Blairstown, and Nazerath TSC stores....all soft

Seems its not just the store we bought from, many guys have bought them at other spots well north of us,

its more than likely the same stock that went to everywhere  within driving distance of us

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Just had a weird experience with these blocks. Tonight I stopped off at the Tractor Supply in Sicklerville and bought one. I plan on dropping it off in my spot tomorrow, we'll see what happens.

BUT! Here's the weird thing. They had a whole pallet of them - when I looked, about a third of them were a dark brown in color. The rest (the majority) were a lighter shade of orange.  I picked out one of the orange ones and started walking to the cashier, and I immediately noticed it was so soft my finger was pressing into the block and making an indent. It was almost like packed sand, and the sand was breaking up. I went back and switched it out with one of the ones that were darker brown. That one was much harder - brick like, not soft.

So, keep that in mind if you go to the store. I have no idea if those orange ones are the "bad" ones, and I have no idea if the dark brown ones are gonna be bad either. All I know is, one was soft right off of the pallet; when I switched to one with a darker color, it seems harder.

I bought one at the same store several weeks ago (we are talking about the ones in the blue wrappers right? Record  Rack, I think "Blueberry" or something?). When I put it out, it was gone in a week, and my trail camera showed it disappeared after just a couple days. I thought, "Geez! The  deer LOVE these things!" Now I'm not so sure.