IGNORED

9/13 afternoon sit. New Youth Hunter

Nighthawk

Spent the last two day looking for the deer with no luck.  At the end of the day it will be a lesson learned.  My daughter  missed her first  deer 6 years ago with the shotgun on youth day. She has successfully taken multiple deer every year since.  It was a tough learning experience but he was up at 5:15 this morning ready to go.  I appreciate all the positive comments. 

5 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Spent the last two day looking for the deer with no luck.  At the end of the day it will be a lesson learned.  My daughter  missed her first  deer 6 years ago with the shotgun on youth day. She has successfully taken multiple deer every year since.  It was a tough learning experience but he was up at 5:15 this morning ready to go.  I appreciate all the positive comments. 

It happens, you did everything that you could.  And like you said,  he learned some valuable lessons through this whole experience.  Get him back out there when he is ready.  :up:

5 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

This will happen to all of us and it sucks I have been there.   Sounds like you gave it hell.   Thanks for giving us an update brother.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈