IGNORED

Football Sunday

Sounds like a great day! I did the same thing but I had a different menu. It’s funny, a lot of people who aren’t really football guys like to take a stand against the nfl. It’s like me say I’ll never watch the grammy awards. Chances are I wouldn’t have tuned in anyway. While I loath Kaepernick for the mess he made and then quietly walked away from I refuse to let a few ignorant players ruin what I enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Don't let folks get you down...keep cooking good food and enjoying your tradition.  That is your right under the same flag that a few of those guys choose to kneel under.  It is what it is

It is not about anyone's rights. It is about What is Right. Ignore this Bull Shit They Win.  A Team is not a Few an entire organization NFL is not a few it is Tearing down Values & Traditions Teaching The younger generations it Ok to Disrespect, it is you Consitution Given Right to Disrespect America Values. It is just another Nail in The coffin of a Society built on The backs of the millions who gave them the rights.                  Many don't agree That is why there are Snow Storms and a Divided Nation.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Don't let folks get you down...keep cooking good food and enjoying your tradition.  That is your right under the same flag that a few of those guys choose to kneel under.  It is what it is

Sometimes it is what it isn't 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Bucndoe said:

Sometimes it is what it isn't 

A wise man once wrote "there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Kneeling, standing, jumping and our opinions of those things are just opinions.  There is no wrong or right.  If a man wants to kneel, it is his right.  He may be misinformed or just an asshole.  He has the right to do whatever he pleases.  As an American, you have the right to boycott the NFL or to watch it.  You aren't right or wrong...you just are.  If we would all stop believing in our own bullshit and just seeing things for what they are, the world would be a far better place.  Hating kneelers won't make them change their minds.  It will just give them power over you.  They are controlling your emotions with their actions.  If you like football,  watch it.  If you don't approve of the actions of some of the players, then don't.   It doesn't matter.  Like I said, it is what it is

2 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

A wise man once wrote "there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Kneeling, standing, jumping and our opinions of those things are just opinions.  There is no wrong or right.  If a man wants to kneel, it is his right.  He may be misinformed or just an asshole.  He has the right to do whatever he pleases.  As an American, you have the right to boycott the NFL or to watch it.  You aren't right or wrong...you just are.  If we would all stop believing in our own bullshit and just seeing things for what they are, the world would be a far better place.  Hating kneelers won't make them change their minds.  It will just give them power over you.  They are controlling your emotions with their actions.  If you like football,  watch it.  If you don't approve of the actions of some of the players, then don't.   It doesn't matter.  Like I said, it is what it is

My response was 6 words, yours was about 165 words. Which wise man is overthinking what ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

3 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Well said Phil. Damn,,,,I thought I was just sharing a nice feast and family tradition with this post. Happy hunting fellas