IGNORED

Football Sunday

5 minutes ago, Lphunsjr said:

While I see your point,,,,I'm not letting a few ruin something I enjoy. No way

That is your right as guaranteed by the very flag that is being protested. Do as you wish

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, DBuck said:

My thoughts exactly. a small percentage of players kneeled, so why punish those that didn't? I love football and I will continue to watch it... Every week! 

I am not trying to convince you, everyone will do what they will do, but its not a small amount of players. It is the NFL that allowed it to happen despite written rules disallowing it. The same NFL that disallowed a player to wear pink sucks in support of cancer victims.

Edited by Lunatic

9 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I am not trying to convince you, everyone will do what they will do, but its not a small amount of players. It is the NFL that allowed it to happen despite written rules disallowing it. The same NFL that disallowed a player to wear pink sucks in support of cancer victims.

The same NFL which would not allow the Cowboys to wear helmet emblems honoring police officers who were murdered following a BLM protest. These kneeling protests speak volumes of the successful indoctrination process the left has been engaging in for years. To them it's never a life's choice, it's racism.  

Only looked at the scores last night to confirm what I thought, the Giants lost as usual.  Been watching college football a little when I'm not watching OAN or the Blaze.  Everything else seems to be a production by the far left, anymore.

Forgot to mention the food looks great.  Lost my mind for a minute there, thinking of the dem bs.

Edited by Greybeard