Crimepays

Elk success this week.

Thank you. Good luck on your bear hunt

Wow ! Congrats to you guys ! Glad your dad was able to connect with that bull ! 

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Beautiful bull, I wish my big one has thirds like this one. Sounds like an awesome trip. How long did it take him to draw the tag or was it landowner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This was a landowner tag.

Beautiful bull, I wish my big one has thirds like this one. Sounds like an awesome trip. How long did it take him to draw the tag or was it landowner?

I want to tell you what a great son I have. First off this trip was a birthday gift from him and his family.

What Craig didn't tell you guys is that he and his guides had spotted this bull while glassing a canyon a few miles from where me and my guides were.

Craig passed on this bull and texted me to come over knowing that this was an opportunity for me to take a shot as the terrain wasn't too bad for an over weight guy of 68 years.

This ranch was unbelievable! The mountains were so high ( 10,000 ft. ) and  canyons were so steep you had to hold on to a tree or some brush to keep from sliding down.

Below are a few pictures of the bull before the guides boned and packed him out.

Resized_20180904_200017001.jpg

Resized_20180904_200034001.jpg

• Like 7
  • Winner 2

Not that score matters but I put that at a 370 bull. Truly a bull of a lifetime.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, crewchiefandy said:

I want to tell you what a great son I have. First off this trip was a birthday gift from him and his family.

What Craig didn't tell you guys is that he and his guides had spotted this bull while glassing a canyon a few miles from where me and my guides were.

Craig passed on this bull and texted me to come over knowing that this was an opportunity for me to take a shot as the terrain wasn't too bad for an over weight guy of 68 years.

This ranch was unbelievable! The mountains were so high ( 10,000 ft. ) and  canyons were so steep you had to hold on to a tree or some brush to keep from sliding down.

Below are a few pictures of the bull before the guides boned and packed him out.

Resized_20180904_200017001.jpg

Resized_20180904_200034001.jpg

Beautiful congrats 

• Like 2

That’s awesome that you and your son were able to do it together I hope some day to do the same thing with my boys.  They are 3 and 5 so a while to go

• Like 1

374 1/2"

Not that score matters but I put that at a 370 bull. Truly a bull of a lifetime.

Man that is a huge animal. Couldn’t imagine seeing that in person! Congrats on a trophy of a lifetime!

• Like 1

Love you Dad!

Resized_20180904_200017001.thumb.jpg.0dd7d48cdd212c608984f9066885d1f1.jpg
Resized_20180904_200034001.jpg.1f038d9201211f0ea3eebc736fd1c633.jpg