Team 1

bushnlo

9/8/18

doe

885521w

Crossbow 

10-2

CF6BDA2E-4EFA-4DD5-AE45-9239C2A6B3E5.png

Hey @Bushnlo!  Congrats on the early season doe and nice shot!  Unfortunately, this one won't count as they have to be entered within 14 days of the season they're taken in ending.

All deer must be submitted within 14 days after the season in which they were harvested ending, per the zone regulation set dates.

Fortunately lots of time still, I'm sure you'll get a doe in the late season! :up:

Team 3
Small 4 pointer 10+6+4 + 3= 23 points
First NJ gun buck. After hours and hours of hunting there last few months and not much going on this buck came out at 4pm on Thursday of permit shotgun season and put a great shot on him and he went 15 yards. Funny part dropped my knife on my way to find the deer and had to bring to the butcher not gutted very big rookie mistake on my part. I know it’s not the biggest buck but I’m proud of him.
IMG_6707.jpgIMG_6704.jpgIMG_6709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM #2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 11:16 AM, TroutandBucks said:

Team 3
Small 4 pointer 10+6+4= 20 points
First NJ gun buck. After hours and hours of hunting there last few months and not much going on this buck came out at 4pm on Thursday of permit shotgun season and put a great shot on him and he went 15 yards. Funny part dropped my knife on my way to find the deer and had to bring to the butcher not gutted very big rookie mistake on my part. I know it’s not the biggest buck but I’m proud of him.
IMG_6707.jpgIMG_6704.jpgIMG_6709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.  You forgot to add +3 for spread credit and the brow point could be a little short. Either way you will get more points for your team.