jsickles33

Franklin Township Permits

I know they usually are last min, but still have not got mine, anyone else who hunts Franklin Twp (Somerset Cty) still waiting for theirs??

I spoke with the township yesterday. They are waiting for the button to be received back from the printer before sending our the permits.

Which property did you request?

I've hunted a few different but just sticking with Bunker Hill spot again, you? 

So most likely not able to hunt that spot Saturday, that kind of stinks. 

Sounds good, I did Elizabeth Ave in the past and just got comfortable with Bunker Hill spot so I'll give it another try this season. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Just got emailed about the delay...with that being currently my only spot to hunt, blows having to wait, especially with the heat breaking. 

Oh well....is what it is. Good luck to everyone else!!

Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I'm not sure why they wait so long to do this, every year it is last minute. At least they moved the application process online so no more printing or having to try to get someone to confirm they received your e-mailed application.

Agree, each year they ask about improving the process and I always suggest moving the application process up.....but now here we are again, now having the season essentially delayed. :down: