IGNORED

Things to do while watching Tv

Buck154

Something thing to do while watching tv.  Stinks there is only 3 weeks of fluke season.  Wish i got out more.

I poured jigs awhile ago and then powder painted them. So i set up on a small table in the living room with my vise on it. Never have to many jigs (fishing the sticky bottom) so i have to tie them when i get in the mood. Just tied these. Few 8oz,4oz,3oz and 2oz

20180831_203345_001.jpg

20180831_204212.jpg

20180831_204119.jpg

20180822_202121.jpg

Nice vise John, betting that's way more stable than a large fly vise doing the bigger bucktails.

Now if you could just give up on TV you could tie a full days worth to fish with :rofl:

Give up on those duration hooks on the larger ones also .

You can get the same Black nickel ones you used in the 2/4 mold for the 6/8 Oz mold.

They are way sharper and work a lot better .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Nice vise John, betting that's way more stable than a large fly vise doing the bigger bucktails.

Now if you could just give up on TV you could tie a full days worth to fish with :rofl:

Give up on those duration hooks on the larger ones also .

You can get the same Black nickel ones you used in the 2/4 mold for the 6/8 Oz mold.

They are way sharper and work a lot better .

Yeah i don't like those hooks much either but still had them from a long time ago. Want to use them up.

The vise welded to a C-clamp vise grip workd good for those big jigs. They stay tight and dont move. My dad made that up probably 15-20 years ago. Only problem is can't rotate the jig. But you can take it out and flip it over and that works.