IGNORED

Rip Off OR Knock Offs

1957Buck

Both these Red Dot Sights are 99% identical in every way but for A name on one and few Surface details but one Cost Double over the other one.  I bought Both, one for my Pistol and now the one without the Name for my Rifle.  And notice the locking screws are on opposite sides.  I all so saw many like them on Amazon and other sites all like I described. Seems there is one manufacturer in China making them for many sellers but Prices vary from $16 to over $100. And yes the same in every detail but for some very slight cosmetics.  I will post My 22 Win. with all the New Bells and Whistles I just finished  ASAP THe Sight mark is On My Pistol 22 Cal Revolver.

61o3eyUxGkL._SL1000_.jpg

61v8G3oi8DL._SL1000_.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

What about the guts? Sensitive to recoil?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

9 hours ago, thefirstndsecond said:

What about the guts? Sensitive to recoil?

Same internal workings. as described on each one's sites same Specs. Descriptions 

1 hour ago, Bones said:

What about waterproofing and corrosion resistance is the no name made of aluminum or is it plastic?

All are Alum. machined to the highest standards as stated on each one's site  -Also Water Proof shock Resistant, not Proof.    I add 2 more Identical ones but for a few cosmetic differences. Must be some Copywrights thing.  one other thing they all mention is  ( DESIGNED IN AMERICA ) in the USA  and all made in China.  So Bushnell and Browning all know brand names are added to the No Name and Sight Mark along with dozens of others that just put their name on them.  So My point is Your Paying for the Name like 10000s of other products.                                    Like a Can of Motor Oil made by the same refinery Same standards PUT MARINE Motor Oil on it Doubles the Price.  All this make me wonder about that crap Ammo from Winchester where on the Box it says Winchester Made in America when possibly the Ammo comes from China.  Guess it also is like American Ford or Chevy very little made in America.    

71ABBZHbz0L._SL1500_.jpg

782615_L1.jpg

61o3eyUxGkL._SL1000_.jpg

61v8G3oi8DL._SL1000_.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Interesting.

Since they are not that expensive to begin with no need for lifetime warranty.

I would agree a name, brand, etc does carry value. I have heard about this from one of my buddies about these types of sights.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford