IGNORED

Private sale law

Did the private sale law go into effect yet? Haven’t been able to find anything on it, even stopped by my local gun dealer (Bob’s little sport shop) and they informed me that they didn’t even know. Said the state police hadn’t informed them, because they themselves didn’t know yet.

In other news three NJ men from Bridgeton were recently charged in the shooting death of a 9 year old girl. Keeping in mind that rigid gun laws are always followed by the states inhabitants one can only assume that these fine citizens were simply unaware of this states strict gun laws and would have followed them to the letter if only they knew...…..   

8 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

The state police will be the last to know and the first to enforce according to Attorney General itsjus Atrbin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, ha, arrest and let the lawyers try and figure it out. lol

2 hours ago, Farmshine said:

The state police will be the last to know and the first to enforce according to Attorney General itsjus Atrbin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incorrect. The NJSP is promulgating new forms so the law can go in effect as directed by the legislature

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

6 hours ago, Zone35killer said:

Did the private sale law go into effect yet? Haven’t been able to find anything on it, even stopped by my local gun dealer (Bob’s little sport shop) and they informed me that they didn’t even know. Said the state police hadn’t informed them, because they themselves didn’t know yet.

October 1 all firearm transfers must go through an FFL unless the transfer is one of the exemptions

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I grew up playing cowboys and indians.Me and my cousins ran around the house shooting each other with rubber arrow and dirt we stuck our muzzle in the ground.what happened to society?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt