IGNORED

Bear Permits On Sale........

BHC

I'm a bit confused though.  If the permits go on sale 9/10 wouldn't it be logical to know when the segment season actually starts that the permit applies to.   Seems a bit backwards to sell a permit for segment that technically doesn't exist and has not been announced?  :hmmm:

6 hours ago, stratocaster said:

I'm a bit confused though.  If the permits go on sale 9/10 wouldn't it be logical to know when the segment season actually starts that the permit applies to.   Seems a bit backwards to sell a permit for segment that technically doesn't exist and has not been announced?  :hmmm:

Doesn’t make much sense I get that. I asked one of the biologists this and he said regulations can only be changed every two years, this being the second year. So the dates will be October 8-13th for Segment A this year. 

Both the October and December seasons already exist. The Division’s announcement of dates each year is just a formality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk