IGNORED

Lake Ontario Salmon Fishin

Had a great weekend up at Lake Ontario!  Saturday was rough water, rockin and rolling. Only caught 1 king and 1 laker. Today was a Blast! Wish we boated more fish but, that is fishing. Ended up with 8 out of 17 fish on. Had a couple doubles Going. 2 Biggest Kings were 22lbs and 25lbs.

BBCE9FE2-E05E-4664-AC43-C609E47D06DE.jpeg

9BF3FEEB-A3FB-48E1-BCB9-1C1633498EFF.jpeg

7A7D7FD2-B701-4729-9C75-4624FEEF3137.jpeg

BA543FCE-C1CC-4375-9032-317296F737E0.jpeg

19 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Congratulations. I planned on going up, but the winds kept me home. I am gonna go for the day next Monday,  the 27th out of Oswego. 

Been going with the same captain for 18yrs now.   Great guy FinHooker Charters.  We were out Saturday in 120-160 markin fish but it was rough and they weren’t biting. After the first pass they disappeared.  Wind messed everything up. Always does.  Today we found them out in 500ish Ft straight  out from the plant. As always a couple boats and then the word gets out and it be came a parking lot by mid day.  We were still wacking  them right through 1-1:30pm.  Supposed to be a good storm with the right wind coming Tuesday, should pile them in there! Good luck to ya!! 

2 hours ago, Liv2huntnfish123 said:

Been going with the same captain for 18yrs now.   Great guy FinHooker Charters.  We were out Saturday in 120-160 markin fish but it was rough and they weren’t biting. After the first pass they disappeared.  Wind messed everything up. Always does.  Today we found them out in 500ish Ft straight  out from the plant. As always a couple boats and then the word gets out and it be came a parking lot by mid day.  We were still wacking  them right through 1-1:30pm.  Supposed to be a good storm with the right wind coming Tuesday, should pile them in there! Good luck to ya!! 

Thanks. My childhood buddy moved to Oswego 20 years ago and fishes the lake daily. He does very well and finds them when others don't. Should be fun.

Edited by nmc02