IGNORED

Rhode Island Fluking

bucky

24048.jpeg.44222cc1410c5cacdef3125946975dce.jpeg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          My son and I just came back from a R.I. fluke trip, we had 3 to 5 ft waves making it  for some rough fishing conditions the entire day, but we stayed at it all day using 10 oz. bucktails and managed to put a pair of 9 lbrs. on the deck plus we caught our limits. 

Edited by bucky

11 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Congrats. Great limit. Small fish looks to still be around 5+lbs. All the northern states have great fluking mostly because lot less pressure. I was thinking of going some wheres up north for a charter for big fluke. Were you on a charter?

Believe it not we jumped on a party boat,we had 125K fluke in the first hour and a half,had a full boat limit by 2:00 pm. I'm guessing the boat had around 40 people on board, so we ended the day with 240K fluke with a full limit of sea bass with many to 5 1/2lbs. It was a great day to say the least!

Edited by bucky