IGNORED

Intro + zone 11 land

Hey all, first post but been rolling through the site for a while.  I don't like posting stuff online but I can tell this site is full of good guys so I'm comfortable here.  I'd like to say thank you for so many of you that share your experience and insight.  As a younger first generation hunter, simply reading your experiences has been invaluable to me, my ethics, and my behavior in the woods.   

I also have a 10 acre flag lot surrounded by some big woods in zone 11 I've been trying to sell (long story).  I have another property to hunt this year so if anyone is interested in hunting this season while I continue to try and sell it I'd be happy to work something out.  I don't know what is fair or not but anything to help counter the property taxes while I wait for a buyer I'd be interested.  Preferably a bow hunter.  Very peaceful area with a lot of thicket.  The area gets pretty competitive during gun season but bow guys definitely have first crack.  I got distracted last year chasing yotes but deer population is good.  Seen a couple big eights and one ten that is way smarter then me.  Deer to be had, probably took a dozen between the last 2 years.  PM me if interested (I'll have to figure out how that works!)

Thanks again guys

Nope your club has enough
Lol my club turned down a bunch of land this year. $ is tight.
Being it's only 10 acres I might be able to pay out of pocket if it's a piece I'd be interested in.

Probably only worth a couple hundred..not sure he would be interested as it eont help taxes much. Most leases in the area are $35/acre unless it's a dynamite spot with low pressure around you might get more..
But 10 acres is small- no room to track wounded deer etc. Alot of headaches come with small parcels.
I'm curious to where it is. I know of a few small parcels that sold recently ..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk