IGNORED

In and out of velvet... pics

Stratus

That is an awesome buck, the kind that consumes seasons trying to kill sometimes. Hope you get him! :up:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Stinks you can't hunt him, but I hope you find his sheds!

Be interesting to see how that antler is growing. It almost looks like a separate pedical, maybe from breaking the original one. Studies proved that a piece of the pedical tissue  can fuse itself to other living tissue and will start growing antler again. Which is extremely amazing when you think about it.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear