IGNORED

What's Your Favorite Pizza Here In NJ?

BHC

3 hours ago, 3Blade said:

Don't beat me up  but I have to say my wife likes to shop at Whole Foods once in a while for fruit and vegetables and will bring home their Pizza. It is better then most pizzerias. It is a little pricey but pretty damn good.

You’re not alone.  We’ve tried the pizza at Whole Foods. It’s pretty good.

3 blade. Your fired 3 guys jerry the the best 3 guys he hired me as a kid I had hair to my shoulder and an eating gave me a job .

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

3 blade. Your fired 3 guys jerry the the best 3 guys he hired me as a kid I had hair to my shoulder and an eating gave me a job .

I haven't been to 3guys in YEARS.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

8 hours ago, Zipper said:

The Jersey Shore has several great pizza establishments. Linda's on Fischer Blvd Toms River is on the money. Pies on 9 in Beachwood, Italy's Best in Lakehurst, Schiano's on Lakehurst Rd Toms River to name a few. For boardwalk pizza, Saw Mill, and Marucas. Thin crust enthusiasts have to try Pete and Elda's in Neptune !

Pete and Elda was the worst pizza I ever have eaten.

I don't get how it great reviews.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Warren County is tough for a good pie. Desidario's on 31 used to make good pizza.  Wood fired brick oven.  Actual Neopolitan style pies.  It went down hill a few years back and last I heard it went out of business.
DiColas in Washington makes a reasonable Sicilian pie actually.  Other than that...the best pizza in Warren County is my wood fired sourdough pizza that I only make a couple times a year. Other than that, I don't bother to eat much pizza these days

Log Cabin in Columbia has very good pizza. I also like Nicolosis in Peeburg. If you live in Warren County and cross the crik Easton has some very good options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Warren County is tough for a good pie. Desidario's on 31 used to make good pizza.  Wood fired brick oven.  Actual Neopolitan style pies.  It went down hill a few years back and last I heard it went out of business.

DiColas in Washington makes a reasonable Sicilian pie actually.  Other than that...the best pizza in Warren County is my wood fired sourdough pizza that I only make a couple times a year. Other than that, I don't bother to eat much pizza these days

The best pizza shop resides in Warren County. Nicolosi's has been there since the mall was built in the 60's and is still the best thin crust cheese pizza there is. It is in the Hillcrest Professional Mall on 22 West in Phillipsburg. Another is the Alpha Sub Shop on 519 in Alpha. Another that I hear about but have yet to try is Caio in Broadway.

There are so many pizza shops here in this area that trying them all is a challenge in itself. Antonio's in Easton, Apollo in Easton used to be really good if you are ever in the area for any of the other BS Easton has to offer.

_wsb_246x415_Nicolosi.jpg

Edited by _X7