IGNORED

Life Takes A Change.

Tarhunt

16 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Just got off of the phone with my 23 year son. He just had a brain seizure while driving. Fortunately, he was able to pull his car over and his fiance' called 911. He's in the hospital right now and his doctor told him that he cannot drive for 6 months. Just when you think that your kids are doing okay, bad things happen.

Just wondering how you feel about your comment on the other post,Man dies holding breath,"I guess he won the contest"? Best of Luck to your son!

Edited by Dinger

Finally heard back from my son a little while ago. Had a hard time working today. Could not concentrate at all. Anyway, his MRI came back clean but, they are shaving his head to do an EEG. Thanks everyone for your prayers and kind words. It is very much appreciated. It's tough being a parent sometimes. I'll keep everyone posted. John

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I had a kid who played hockey with us going through the same thing about 10 years ago. He was only 16 years old. Today he is a healthy adult living a normal life, still playing hockey with us. He takes medication for it every day but that's the only negative.

Good luck and keep us posted 

21 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

All of his test results were negative. He has to meet with the neurologist in a few weeks. He cannot drive for six months so, that's going to be an issue.

Who says he can't drive for 6 months?