Tarhunt

Life Takes A Change.

Just got off of the phone with my 23 year son. He just had a brain seizure while driving. Fortunately, he was able to pull his car over and his fiance' called 911. He's in the hospital right now and his doctor told him that he cannot drive for 6 months. Just when you think that your kids are doing okay, bad things happen.

Damn.  Hopefully it turns out to be nothing serious.  Keep us updated on his status. You'll be in my thoughts.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear, but he is ok. Could have been worse. Hang in there man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Prayers sent John. Hope he is ok....

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. He's having a MRI in a few hours and then he has to meet with the Neurologist tomorrow morning. Crap!!

Very sorry to here  John. Silver lining is it could  could have been a lot worse. 

Very sorry to here  John. Silver lining is it could  could have been a lot worse. 
I know. Thank goodness that Emily was with him and was able to call 911. Sucks being a parent sometimes. I may have to take some time off from work to go down there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Scary stuff. Glad to hear your son is ok. My father has what they call auras and it basically occurs when the brain doesn’t get enough blood flow from some restriction. They put in a pace maker a he hasn’t had an event in ten years.   Hope it’s an easy fix and preventable in the future. Best wishes to your and your family 

Sending prayers your way. We never stop worrying about our kids!