IGNORED

Members wanted

Jersey Devil Hunting Club is looking hunters who want to make a difference in the outdoors. We are a new club looking for members who are dedicated, passionate, determined about hunting in general. We welcome all hunters. If your interested in joining or have questions feel free to contact the club's President. He can be reached at 856-300-3289 or try his email tylervanleer@yahoo.com. Texting is welcome. 

Membership dues:                                         Requirements: Must have a NJ hunting license in good standing, Must follow all NJ Fish & Game Laws 

$24/yr for adults 18 & Older 

$10/yr for kids 

Edited by Jersey Devil Hunting Club

First :welcome: That is one hell of a first post.  How about some details on what the dues entitle members too. 

I assume you are a startup Club with Nothing to offer yet. but a Membership in ????????????

How about $5000. fee with unlimited Hunting Fishing privileges on All WLMA all Licences and Free Parking Included. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

14 hours ago, SlugsnArrows said:

So we are now NJHunter? This is how their posts responses from members go on their site!

Please let’s not turn into them. I actually like this site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if it sounds I was to rough on the Beaver.  but when I read a 1st post Selling something it makes me wonder And what is a New Jersey Hunting Licence in Good Standing ( Requirement )?  along with Zero details on anything. It is like getting Spammed or Robocall. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

1 hour ago, 1957Buck said:

Sorry if it sounds I was to rough on the Beaver.  but when I read a 1st post Selling something it makes me wonder And what is a New Jersey Hunting Licence in Good Standing ( Requirement )?  along with Zero details on anything. It is like getting Spammed or Robocall. 

Or - you could just leave stuff to the mods.... That's always an option!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I do find it interesting when someone makes a post like this and never comes back to answer questions. Did anyone text the number? 

7 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Or - you could just leave stuff to the mods.... That's always an option!

I'm sure Toddy the Moddy will want to know if his cat is welcome.