IGNORED

Went out for tuna today on Jenny Lee

Farmshine

IMG_3098.JPG

We almost got cancelled today due to a strong breeze but we settled on going to the Chicken canyon in search of Blue Fin instead of the Hudson. We hooked up 6 times and got 5 in the boat up to 62 inches. I had a great time popping my tuna cherry. I will definitely be doing that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome day - seas look great in that pic, and damn nice bluefin.   That is one of the best boats / best fisherman in the fleet you went with.  My buddy's had a 42' Henriques docked right next to them at Robinson's for many years.  Sadly he choked on a piece of steak and died while out for dinner with his wife - about 10 years ago.  That was the end of my regular offshore experience and even worse lost a good friend. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Nice work Farmshine....just wondering, what is the average cost on a Tuna charter? How many fishing, how long? That is on the bucket list.

A rough estimate is about a $1000 per person for 4-6 man trips. Check out Jenny Lee sport fishing and / or canyon runner websites for specific rates. There are many other these are 2 off the top of my head.

* that price is for 24 hour overnight trips to the Hudson canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk