IGNORED

Farmers hunting already

1 hour ago, 06roadking said:

You sure it was shotgun blasts? The farmer near me shoots them all night with rifles, saws off the racks, and leaves them in the field, which, is all illegal. Not supposed to use rifles. Not supposed to saw off racks. And, supposed to bury the ones they don’t eat. None of the farmers I know eat deer meat. They all eat steak. Lots of steak...

The night I encountered the farmer, looked like he had a scoped slug gun. 

A neighbor close by called me and woke me up saying the shots seemed to be coming from my property. 

The police were called by the neighbor who heard the shots because she said they were so close to the house. 

I had another neighbor who is a member here that borders this farm on the opposite side report there were several rifle shots after dark different incident. 

They are not burying the deer. Any one driving down the road can see the deer laying dead in the field

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

1 minute ago, tcook8296 said:

A neighbor close by called me and woke me up saying the shots seemed to be coming from my property. 

I had another neighbor who is a member here report there were several rifle shots after dark different incident. 

They are not burying the deer. Any one driving down the road can see the deer laying dead in the field

Is this legal? If someone calls DFW and asks for a CO to come by and see the dead deer in the field, is this something the CO can investigate as possible illegal activity? 

5 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

:headscratch:

First, where did the Farmer go you ran into? 

Second, why would you approach a guy by your self-knowing he just jumped out with a Shotgun at Night on a deserted road? 

Third. Why tell him how you are and where you live? 

Just does not add up. 

So it was the farmer you encountered in the First Place so you know who it is :headscratch::cupcoffee:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

40 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Is this legal? If someone calls DFW and asks for a CO to come by and see the dead deer in the field, is this something the CO can investigate as possible illegal activity? 

Yes and yes but that is common sense to easy. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

6 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

:headscratch:

First, where did the Farmer go you ran into? 

Second, why would you approach a guy by your self-knowing he just jumped out with a Shotgun at Night on a deserted road? 

Third. Why tell him how you are and where you live? 

Just does not add up. 

Dont try to figure it out. Just know that farmers are out there blasting deer at night while we are home sleeping. This particular group is shooting deer from July thru Feb night and day. Its disgusting what they are doing to the local wildlife

www.liftxrentals.com

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, tcook8296 said:

5 shotgun blasts at 11 pm the other night. I seen 1 dead one laying in the field. 

Unreal. 

Doesn't mean they didn't kill more deer,  I used to know a couple scumbag farmers that would shoot the deer in the guts so that they would run off to die somewhere else.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, tcook8296 said:

5 shotgun blasts at 11 pm the other night. I seen 1 dead one laying in the field. 

Unreal. 

I thought I could do it but apparently I can't. Please remove this, don't know why it double posted 

Edited by DBuck
Double post

5 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

The police were called by the neighbor who heard the shots because she said they were so close to the house. 

I had another neighbor who is a member here that borders this farm on the opposite side report there were several rifle shots after dark different incident. 

Another good reason to "let them grow".  LOL.

The one farm I hunt I like to wait and shoot a buck or two, but when in conversation with the farmer if he says,"Been seeing a lot of deer in my fields" I know what he's getting at and do what I gotta do.   

I rarely hear that statement about groundhogs.  :scoped: