Doublelunger

So how's everyone's season going so far!

now with the shutdown I can't hunt

well, there are other places to hunt you know... :cupcoffee:

I have not been able to get out, to busy with getting the scents out and making calls, I still have grunt tubes and flutes to get done for orders but I hope this week I can get out a night or 2

Edited by redneck

On way home from Florida hoping to score tomorrow night. Last time I was out saw 17 bucks. Prob not see any now that I can shoot one. Lol

Got out for the first time today...saw one squirrel and that was about it, but I wasn't at work on a Saturday for the first time in a while so I'll take it :)

I have only been out a few times and am headed back out to whittingham tomorrow afternoon.  Everytime out I have seen deer, but just to far away or had a buck in range during the EAB time.

Ive shot some does and tagged out on a nice big bodied 8 point last night in the heat. Excited for the rut. 

tagged out on a nice big bodied 8 point last night in the heat

you dont have a pic, you didnt bag a buck... pretty simple really... :cupcoffee:

you dont have a pic, you didnt bag a buck... pretty simple really... :cupcoffee:

I put pics up on the site you aren't allowed on :-P

I put pics up on the site you aren't allowed on :-P         

well, it would be nice if some of us didnt have to go over there and sort thru all that BS just to find a pic..  And BTW, I'm only not "allowed" in words only... if you catch my drift.. :eyebrow:

Ok axiom, ill posts a pic here.. ya happy now?.......

faster.jpg

Yup... Nice buck, man.. :up:

I shot a 3 pointer Sunday afternoon. Not a big deer but good eating size. First one with my crossbow.  

I shot a 3 pointer Sunday afternoon. Not a big deer but good eating size. First one with my crossbow. 

Sweet.. I started using a cross bow last year.. Below is a pic of the first buck i took with it.. i thought he was good eating size too so i took him..

deer.png