IGNORED

So confused....my head hurts

Very simple question I'm sure lots of you guy fight with, is to fish or hunt ? I'm talking about fishing for fall run strippers. I've been fishing all year so far, I can't seem to reach that itch. LOL. thinking about not hunting till later in the season but if we get fish like we did few years ago on Thanksgiving, I'll be kicking my self.  I need an advil !!!!  :shock:

Scratch both itches!  Hunt when the weather at your stands is good and fish when they are not.  I hate Easterlies in most any of my bowstands, but I love Easterlies whenever it pushes bait tight to shore and I can catch blues and bass in the surf on my fly rod.  No need to give up one for the other.  

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

Hunt 100% for me.  I haven't even touched a fishing rod in years.  I'm thinking about taking up fly fishing in the future, but for the most part fishing doesn't really interest me much anymore

Yeah man...I used to fish a lot but once I started hunting, I haven't touched my fishing pole since 2009

Late August/September..  mullet run for bass. Fluke til it closes. 

September... mullet could still be around, albies are usually around. 

October.... weather will dictate what I do. I love late October hunting. Pre rut. My favorite Time. 

November....if I got a deer or 2 in the freezer I'm fishing.  Stacking striper filets in the freezer for the winter. 

December.. gun hunt, meat hunt. Still chasing fish if they are there.