IGNORED

Fished Manasquan Inlet

BucksnBass84

Well its official the water is way to warm for the bigger fish. I was fluke fishing for about 4 hours on the rocks. Just about every cast was a short. Biggest one was 17 inch, everything else was 10 to 14 inch. It was nice to be catching though. If your going for fluke your best bet would be out on a boat. Which is probably old news. 

Here in Florida we get fluke, but they call them flounder, but they're fluke you guys will hate this, but the minimum size limit is 12" and there's no bag limit, almost no one fishes for them down here I hear fall is the best time to get them! Lol, I am going to try a spot I hear holds some now next Sunday. 

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

6 hours ago, GhostBear said:

Here in Florida we get fluke, but they call them flounder, but they're fluke you guys will hate this, but the minimum size limit is 12" and there's no bag limit, almost no one fishes for them down here I hear fall is the best time to get them! Lol, I am going to try a spot I hear holds some now next Sunday. 

I hate the regs in other states, in Cali I'm pretty sure the size for stripper in 16 inch