1957Buck

Ammo Misfires 22 Cal.

Daughter and I went to Garden State Range Lakewood yesterday but that is another story in its self,  let's just say a Honda Odyssey  Moment   :banghead: I had like 5 Misfires in My Rifle thinking it could be the firing pin due to the age of Rifle. But then had them in my Revolver.  My Daughter had none in with her Mark 2  Semi Auto. The Rim hits were the same with The Misfired and Fired.  Range Master said nothing new with Winchester. I searched online and found a lot of complaints with 22 Winchester.  Never any problems before with CCI ammo.  Will call them Monday. 

Also, I shot some CCI Low-Velocity Quite Ammo in both firearms with the Muffs on it sounded like Toy Caps. Brother in Ak uses it for Red Squires  AK Rats.  and with the Slicer, it sounds like a Puff of air.  And has good kill power 

ab3bb79d40f7222e5260db7e6ba988c2.jpg

Yes i only shoot federal because i have had the same issue with winchesters. Never an issue with federal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I bought a few bricks of those m-22 for dirt cheap, I've never had a bad round yet but also heard the same complaints though 

• Like 1

CCI standard velocity is pretty dependable.

• Like 1

The best 22lr I have found - Lapua SK 22LR  40 Gr.

https://www.grafs.com/catalog/product/productId/26099

Posted (edited)

I bought a case of Winchester 20 ga. shotgun shells and they were defective. I contacted Winchester customer service, sent them pictures of the defect and a copy of my receipt and they reimbursed me for the case.

Edited by Fishman

Finally heard from Winchester Guess complaining is a good thing  :up:only problem is the Id Markings on the box she is asking for they do not exist so I take a photo of all sides T-B -S and send it with my receipt.  Seems there is a problem with their Ammo Misfiring, So much for Made in The USA. 

CCI08062018.jpg

Now you can invest in
a 22lr. reloading kit so you can be your own quality control.