Ms Grit

NJ Woods & Water 2018-2019 Youth Deer Hunting Contest Donation Page

njwaw-youth-2018-2019.jpg

I will once again be running the NJ W&W Youth Deer Hunting Contest for 2018-2019.  If you would like to donate a prize to the contest this year, please add your name to the list and I will contact you to collect the prizes as the season nears it's end. All monies donated will be used to purchase Cabelas Gift Cards. The value of those cards and distribution will be determined based on the total amount donated. Thank you.

Paypal Donation Link

Donations received by NJWAW Members:  $430

Donors:

• BowhunterNJ
  • Haskell_hunter
  • bushden
  • Lunatic
  • 3Blade
  • Bonefreak
  • Cousin Brown
  • LPJR
  • Ms Grit
  • NorthJerseyMike
  • Anonymous

Donated Items:

Cousin Brown:

• Mystery Boxes

BobandAJsArcheryWorld:

• 3 Bob & AJ's Archery World Back Packs

ba-backpack.jpg

• Like 5

Grit, I've been reaching out for Thunderchicken since the last contest to get the prize to Logan, but have not heard back from him. Do you have a way to reach him? If so, tell him to check his messages here, my phone number is in a PM to him. 

• Like 1

Yes, I am hoping that BowhunterNJ will once again set up a link.

• Like 1

Just to clarify from LAST YEAR . . .

Logan (Thunderchicken) won an Field & Stream Hang on Stand Donated by DV1

Dylan (Buckfever1974) won an Ameristep Brickhouse Blind Donated by Thunderchicken

Neither DV1 or Buckfever1974 have been able to reach Thunderchicken since then.  I suggest we give Thunderchicken until August 15, 2018.  If nobody has been able to reach him by then, I suggest we have DV1 pass the Hang on Stand to Dylan, but I believe BowhunterNJ should have the final say.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I got a hold of Jay and told him people are looking for him. Told him to log on. 

On 7/27/2018 at 3:12 PM, Haskell_Hunter said:

Yo, Matt, get on this!

@BowhunterNJ <--This guy.

Yo, site admin, we need you to get the site PayPal account set up to take donations.

Slacker.

Please add me to the list to donate Ms. Grit and thanks again for running this great event!

On 7/27/2018 at 3:23 PM, Ms Grit said:

Just to clarify from LAST YEAR . . .

Logan (Thunderchicken) won an Field & Stream Hang on Stand Donated by DV1

Dylan (Buckfever1974) won an Ameristep Brickhouse Blind Donated by Thunderchicken

Neither DV1 or Buckfever1974 have been able to reach Thunderchicken since then.  I suggest we give Thunderchicken until August 15, 2018.  If nobody has been able to reach him by then, I suggest we have DV1 pass the Hang on Stand to Dylan, but I believe BowhunterNJ should have the final say.

Just an update on this, I spoke with Jay, he has been REALLY busy with work (change in his role there).  He told me he was able to meet up with Doug (DV1) to get the stand for Logan.  He also told me he sent the blind out for Dylan! :up:

• Like 4

On 8/8/2018 at 8:09 AM, Bonefreak said:

Please add me to the list to donate Ms. Grit and thanks again for running this great event!

How do we donate?  I'm unfamiliar w paypal n most other computer stuff

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

How do we donate?  I'm unfamiliar w paypal n most other computer stuff

It's not too bad.  They made it pretty easy.  Click on the PayPal Donation Link in the first post and you'll see this page:

1650868712_ScreenShot2018-08-14at12_50_14PM.thumb.png.d3b34be5eac26ac8e1700e8b2604adef.png

Type in the amount you want to donate, and fill in the rest of the stuff to put it on a card.  If you have a PayPal account, click the blue Log in button to pay with your account.  There's a Donate Now button at the bottom of the page to finish the process.

The folks at NJ W&W do their very best to make it easy for you to part with your money.  We appreciate your generosity!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1