IGNORED

looking for a used quad and commuter car

mike033089

like the title says, im in the market for a commuter car to use for work.  nothing fancy, i prefer honda/toyota but open to all options and not looking to spend a ton (under 5k).  looking to not put miles on or waste gas in my F250.    As for the quad, again not looking to spend a lot just want something mechanically sound, 4x4, and used to move things around the property.  if it has a plow great but not necessary as my truck has one. im located in blairstown but travel to morristown for work.  thank you

Edited by mike033089

Take it for what its worth there are a ton of Junkers out there Dependable is another issue. to add even more to make it dependable is another issue. You Mention you don't want to waste gas on your 250. when that $5.000 for a junker can buy a lot of gas. Mileage is nothing of concern with today's trucks unless you are leasing.  I would rather use the truck than Breakdown with a junker on the way to Work. and need a Tow $$$$ Like I said take it for what its worth.   Good Luck.    Want an idea for locating one Go to Buy Sell Trade on Facebook in your area maybe your neighbor is selling one.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Regarding used quads, if you have Facebook, check out Marketplace and search quads.  I have seen some amazing deals at times.  I think some inner city people buy them because they are fun and then plan to use them to plow their driveways.  After a few years of making payments and only using them 3 times a year in their driveways, they sell them and buy a snowblower.  You can also find what I guess are "divorce quads" where the seller is often a female selling her ex's quad she got in the divorce settlement.  Most people do some basic research and price them according to the market, but many do not.    

5 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Regarding used quads, if you have Facebook, check out Marketplace and search quads.  I have seen some amazing deals at times.  I think some inner city people buy them because they are fun and then plan to use them to plow their driveways.  After a few years of making payments and only using them 3 times a year in their driveways, they sell them and buy a snowblower.  You can also find what I guess are "divorce quads" where the seller is often a female selling her ex's quad she got in the divorce settlement.  Most people do some basic research and price them according to the market, but many do not.    

I don't know why, but I found this funny :)