IGNORED

Njhunter77 - great buck! All done.

nice buck and great work as usual by Jay.   So in his first year killing bucks after some trial and error, he is putting 3 on the wall all with bow?  Now THAT  is a story NJWW would love to hear with lots of pics!!!!  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I believe my first issue even though the kid that got me into the sport of hunting was present I believe I fell deeply in love with nature / hunting more so than a sport was when i actually stop waiting around for my friend or friends to be present , it was when I was alone that I truelly started  to enjoy it more so that’s when I noticed  wow this is more than just about antlers or bragging rights as I was  brought into it thinking. So yes it took three years to notice that and patients. I love seeing life come alive in the morning as the sun begins to rise even though I know bucks are moving after 4 pm or seeing that one random bob cat walk by the Walpak flat brook half asleep in my tree stand. I learned to take it one day at a time and enjoy what it is we’re all out here for which to me seems like adventure honestly since day one as a kid it’s imbedded in our minds to seek that. I just roll with it and pay attention to every detail of the woods and if I see opportunity I take it or see a pattern the deer are following and go for it next time around and I was lucky enough to have a decent season  there not even close to the biggest or a record but the adventure is forever inbeded and tradition is past down to my son which means more than anything this world has to offer him. Honestly I’m pretty buzzed up tonight haha hope this dnt offend no one 😸