IGNORED

Awesome repair shop/Sussex County

LPJR

It is a great feeling to have a reputable, trustworthy vehicle repair shop close to home. Stan owns Sussex County Auto Exchange/repair shop located on Route 206 in Branchville. Thought I needed the starter replaced in my Chevelle a few weeks ago. Was going to swap it myself, but the headers were in the way. Bought a new starter and brought it to the shop. After getting it up on the lift, Stan said a trigger wire was the only thing that was bad. (Another shop would have replaced the starter without saying a word). Just brought my daughter's Civic in for a small repair which was a similar scenario. Honest, reputable, and immaculate shop. Stan also is a huge pheasant hunter in the fall who also collects old fashioned snow mobiles. Some of the pics of them are pretty cool I must say. His number is (973) 670-8845. 

https://www.bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=Sussex County Auto Exchange Branchville NJ&ss=ypid.YN873x12649298030633129432&ppois=41.1527900695801_-74.7669906616211_Sussex County Auto Exchange_YN873x12649298030633129432~&cp=41.15279~-74.766991&v=2&sV=1

It's always nice to know when you are dealing with an honest business. Being honest is the only way to keep customers coming back and referring you out.  As a small contractor I have had NUMEROUS opportunities to be less then honest to my customers and have them do more work then was necessary but it is just not in me to do that.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It's always nice to know when you are dealing with an honest business. Being honest is the only way to keep customers coming back and referring you out.  As a small contractor I have had NUMEROUS opportunities to be less then honest to my customers and have them do more work then was necessary but it is just not in me to do that.

Good man and well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

I swapped a starter out of my jeep last week to only find out the signal wire was bad.  Easy to make that mistake. Wire looked good but the plastic cover hide the real problem.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

13 hours ago, nmc02 said:

What about Magnum motors???

Love MM. Stan's Branchville shop is another reputable and trustworthy shop that is CLOSE to home. 

Edited by LPJR