IGNORED

Wow...just Wow

MGHunter66

So me and the wife take our kids to a venue in Asbury Park with a couple friends. On the way i notice this town is full of rainbow flags, hmm. So we drop off the kids and me and wifey decide to stop for some dinner and drinks. We are in this place called the Ale House, good selection of IPA, blondes, browns and pale ales. So waiter comes and we order some appetizers and mentions bloody mary special, ok i am game so i bite and get one. Meanwhile we notice maybe three straight people in the whole place, boy how things have changed, here anyway. We are obviously a minority here being husband and wife LOL So my waiter comes out with my bloody mary and I am like WTF??? Cant imagine what my dinner is going to look like.

791632C2-24B0-487A-82DB-C9B03C8CBBA7.thumb.jpeg.53737285d6e9240ad825bdb7482042b6.jpeg

AWM

Asbury Park is loaded with homosexuals, but also have some great restaurants ...one thing these homosexuals cleaned up the town as it was the hood, the local economy is better and its safer

Edited by BHC

Look Familiar was their last year  Super young Crowed  Noise 60 beers on Tap and not infested with Cat lovers. but this group are always there to welcome you. Might also Mention not Over Priced like the Boardwalk Joints Regula bar Fare. 

Yea buck that is it. Just had a burger and surprisingly it has been the best i have had in awhile, no surprises hanging off it either. Now if these two chicks with pink and blue hair would stop trying to molest my wife this place may prove to be tolerable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

8 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

Yea buck that is it. Just had a burger and surprisingly it has been the best i have had in awhile, no surprises hanging off it either. Now if these two chicks with pink and blue hair would stop trying to molest my wife this place may prove to be tolerable

Must be a slow day only two these 2 locals will fool you 

screenshot-by-nimbus-312.png

th.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

11 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

didn't happen without pics lol

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

8 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

Now if these two chicks with pink and blue hair would stop trying to molest my wife this place may prove to be tolerable

Nothing wrong with that depending on what they look like.

Invite them to your table and get the alcohol flowing and you may be in for a very interesting evening:eek::eyebrow:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

56 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

You notice if Todd aka cat boy was "hanging" out down there?:rofl:

You guys are so cute :shakehead:I would go to a gay town to eat with the Wifey and cat anytime.  They keep shit clean and nice.  :acclaim:   You fellas can :kissbutt: 

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈