IGNORED

Monmouth county bowhunt?

Big Blue

Hello everyone... This is my first post. I was just wondering if anyone had any input on bow hunting down in Monmouth County. My cousin just bought a house on 3 acres which backs up to a small piece. haven't put a camera out yet going to in a week or so. Any input would be appreciated. The town is in Holmdel. Thanks again

Good luck Check with Holmdel"s land open to hunting  ( Discharge of Firer Arms )  even Private land can be off limits Towns have Maps with Zones clearly marked. Holmdel - Coltsneck both have had issues about Deer hunting.  More important is, if his Neighbors are ok with it. 

Zoning and The Police Department have the Maps 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Welcome to the site BB!  Holmdel has some great deer!  Like mentioned above, be sure you're the required distances away from occupied dwellings, structures, etc.  You can also get permission from the neighbors to hunt inside those distances.  Per 1957's comment above, if you are hunting on your brother's property, you should be OK as long as all the hunting regulations are observed.  If you are going on the adjacent property, best to find out who owns it and the rules/laws around hunting on it to avoid running into any trouble.  Good luck! :up:

Haha..... Thanks for the input!!! It's a long ways for my house but had a pretty good idea that it produces some quality bucks..... I know you have to shoot a doe first there which is the easy part... Getting a big boy on the ground is another thing 🦌🦌 I hope to have cameras in by August 1st....... Maybe I'll share a pic or two with you guys... Haha....good luck