IGNORED

Rt 78 West is a parking lot.

Pathman

East Of Berkeley  Hts. Heading west 78 is stopped dead. Been here for 40 minutes so far. Numerous police, fire, rescue and 7 tow trucks have past me. 

Waze said minor accident 0.1 miles ahead, but have no idea. If you’re heading west from Nwk take 22. 

Edited by Pathman

I’m still sitting here! They had us turn around and drive east in the west bound lanes to get off at an on ramp a few hundred yards behind us, I was five cars away and they blocked us and made us turn around and drive back to the accident site. That was 90 minutes ago, we’re still not moving. 

I already had an issue with the dump trucks that i raised when the school bus got hit a month or so ago. I said it then and I’ll say it now, they drive to God damn fast on this and other roadways, And nobody does anything about it!

11 minutes ago, Pathman said:

I already had an issue with the dump trucks that i raised when the school bus got hit a month or so ago. I said it then and I’ll say it now, they drive to God damn fast on this and other roadways, And nobody does anything about it!

I agree

37 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Isn't that the accident that the school bus was at fault?

55 minutes ago, BHC said:

friend of mine posted a video on facebook as he was driving past it....yes a car under a dump truck and other cars involved 

The reasons traffic gets so backed up, people slowing down to rubber neck, or people slowing down to video it. People on their phones while driving bugs the shit out of me.

I believe the bus driver was at fault for making a uturn, but i still maintain the speed of the truck was a factor. 

I understand the rubbernecking,  that wasn’t my situation, I was stopped dead for 4 hours just behind the accident site.