IGNORED

Jhbowhunter's 2017 nj buck

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:10 PM, JHbowhunter said:

Thanks for the delivery service Jay !   Really pleased with it, flawless work.    Lots of detail.  I think we picked the right form to show off the nearly 6" bases, which are this bucks greatest feature as that mass does not carry much above the brow tines.  Also shows off the split brow well. 

37396593_1896968987029759_1613814496680214528_n.jpg

37397535_1896968907029767_2869281540934729728_n.jpg

Get your bow,there are two bucks behind you!!!!!!!:happywave:

Edited by Lunatic

Great looks like a great mount!!!

Jack is this the deer you got last season with the deadly ass shot. Don’t see that very often.  Then again on this forum, a shot in the ass is very popular. Just like all of the broke back man stuff days.

Please for the love of god,  let hunting season start again so I don’t have to see any more posts of guys drinking beer and talking about how other guys look good chopping and stacking wood. 

Edited by Wallew

2 hours ago, Wallew said:

Jack is this the deer you got last season with the deadly ass shot. Don’t see that very often.  Then again on this forum, a shot in the ass is very popular. Just like all of the broke back man stuff days.

Please for the love of god,  let hunting season start again so I don’t have to see any more posts of guys drinking beer and talking about how other guys look good chopping and stacking wood. 

No Wallew - this deer was a LIVE HUNT 9/29/2017, the hammy to heart shot was a late season doe. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 hours ago, Wallew said:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

11 hours ago, Wallew said:

It’s not our fault you can’t stay off the man day posts and stop drolling Over us. Don’t blame our man stuff days for influencing your sexual tendency’s  :shakehead: some people.  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈